The various religions are like different roads converging
on the same point. What difference does it make if we
follow different routes, provided we arrive at the same
destination.

               Mahatma Gandhi

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those
who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

                     Dr. Seuss

"We should conduct ourselves not as if we ought to live
for the body, but as if we could not live without it."

              Seneca

"Some think it's holding on that makes one strong;
sometimes it's letting go."

             Sylvia Robinson

"Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to
believe with. His mind was created for his own thoughts,
not yours or mine."

           Henry S. Haskins

http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/