Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process
 he does not become a monster
        For when you look long into the abyss,
 the abyss also looks into you."
  ~Nietzsche
  "Anytime you see someone more successful than you are,
 they are doing something you aren't."
   ~Malcolm X
 "Don't ask for an easier life, ask to be a stronger person."
 "The unexamined life is unworth living." ~Socrates
  "A little rebellion now and then is a good thing."~Thomas Jefferson
 "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."~Anais Nin
 "The highest possible stage in moral culture is when
 we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts."~Charles Darwin
 "The nice thing about having memories is that you can chose."~William Trevor
  "this is the way the world ends
 this is the way the world ends
  this is the way the world ends
 not with a bang, but a whimper."
 ~T.S. Eliot
 "When things work, the forces that make
  them work are invisible."~Daniel Quinn
  "We are allin the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."~Oscar Wilde
 "This is my costume. I'm a homicidal maniac.
They look just like everyone else."
 ~Wednesday Addams
                                   "...people need more than to be scolded, more than to be made to feel stupid and guilty.
 They need more than a vision of doom. They need a vision of the world
  and of themselves that inspires them."~Daniel Quinn
 "She will remember your heart when men are fairy
  tales in books written by rabbits."~P.S. Beagle
  "We boast our emancipation from many superstitions; but if we have broken any
 idols, it is through a transfer of idolatry."~Ralph Waldo Emerson
 "It bit me! What did you expect faeries to do?"
 "I thought they did nice things like granting wishes."
 "Shows what you know, don't it."~Labyrinth
                                     "The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved." ~Victor Hugo
 "Bliss like thine is bought by years
 Dark with torment and with tears."~Emily Bronte
  "I share no man’s opinions; I have my own."~Ivan Sergeyvich Turgenev
  "....all men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his
 course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride."~Sophocles
 "Men are themselves to blame...they were given paradise, they wanted freedom
 and they stole fire from heaven, though they knew they would become
  unhappy, so there is no need to pity them." ~Dostoyevsky
  "Those who dream by day are cognisant of many things
  which escape the who dream only at night."
   ~Edgar Allen Poe
 "Never knock on Death's door :
 Ring the bell and run away. Death really hates that."
   ~Matt Frewer
  "Never let formal education get in the way of your learning."~Mark Twain
 "Imagination is more important the intelligence."~Albert Einstein
"I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
 "He who binds himself to a joy, does the wing life destroy,
    but he who kisses the joy as it flies, lives in eternity's sunrise."
~William Blake
 "The past is but the beginning of a beginning,
    and all that is and has been is but the twilight of the Dawn."
  ~H.G. Wells
                                 "Home is where you keep your stuff while you're out getting other stuff."~George Carlin
 May the trails rise to meet you,
 The sun warm your face,
 The rain fall gently upon your fields
 And the wind be ever at your back
 ~Old Irish Blessing
"Man, n.-- An animal so lost in rapturous contemplation of
  what he thinks he is as to overlook what he indubitably
  ought to be.  His chief occupation is extermination of
 other animals and his own species, which, however,
 multiplies with such insistent rapidity as to infest the
 whole habitable earth and Canada."
  "Are they dead?" - Pugsly
   "Does it matter?" - Wednesday
   "Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind."~Rudyard Kipling
  no hate no wars no ignorance no politics no pain no force
  no weapons no oppression no sorrow no chemicals no dust
   no leaders no violence no dust no leaders no leaders
   now it's time for the world to see a man with open eyes
        now it's time to realize we tell ourselves the best of lies
  "Of all tyrannies a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.
The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those
        who torment us for our own good will torment us without end
for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."~C.S. Lewis
 "There is no cause so noble, that one cannot find fools following it."
"Nothing is more fatal to happiness than the remembrance of happiness."~André Gide
  "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well.
And yet everything happens only a certain number  of times; and a very small number really.
How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood; an afternoon that is
    so deeply a part of your being that you cant conceive of your life without it?
Perhaps 4 or 5 times more? Perhaps not even that many.
How  many more times will you watch the full moon rise?
Perhaps 20. And yet it all seems limitless."
  ~Brandon Lee, his final interview
 "All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream."~Edgar Allen Poe
  "He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool;
he who dares not is a slave."~William Drummond
                    "Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side,
and it holds the universe together."~Carl Zwanzig
                                        "When all the world recognizes good as good, that in itself is evil."~Lao Tzu
         "No man is invincible." ~Musashi
 "And it harm none, do what thou will..."
                                  "Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of one's own mind."~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  "You are someone else,
     I am still right here."
  ~Trent Reznor
 "Old friend,  please hold my hand
  The light at the end of the tunnel grows ever brighter
 And I fear that in the confusion of this march to freedom
          I may lose you in the crowd."
    ~Sarah H. Woolwine
 "...and that the satisfaction of one moment is the bane
  of the next. Calm, lasting beauty comes only in a dream..." ~H. P. Lovecraft
 "It may be that I'll destroy the garden and make a ruin out of it.
  It may be that my progeny will teem over the
  earth like locusts, stripping it bare, until they drown
  in their own filth and hate the very sight of one another and go
  mad. Still they must go on, because to grow
  without limit is good and to accept the limits is bad."
  ~Daniel Quinn, Ishmael

May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
Chief Dan George

Hugszz,Mistyleaf,Elisi Eli and SunniD..aka...ELLY

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/

Entertainment new york Stock market quotation