I don't like work... but I like what is in work -- the chance
to find yourself. Your own reality -- for yourself, not for
others -- which no other man can ever know.

              Joseph Conrad

He who has health has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.

                        Arabian Proverb

To "Give" love is best. It nurtures the "Soul".
To "Accept" failure transcends the "Soul" to know
humility and to move on.
The final recipe for the two ingredients above is content
ness of the "HEART" and most importantly, "THE SOUL."

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/