My centre is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation
excellent. I shall attack.

           Marshall Ferdinand Foch (1851-1929)
               supreme commander of allied forces in 1918.

In life there are 2 great pains...
The pain of getting what you want & the pain of not
getting what you want.

Listening and hearing are two different things. When a
person is truly listening they not only hear the words, but
they feel the emotion behind these words. True
communication occurs when someone truly listens and
not just hears the words.

Go often to your friend's home, for weeds choke up the
unused path.

The noblest revenge is forgiveness.

Dark clouds are things that pass;
the blue heavens abide always.