Babe Ruth hit more home runs than anyone; he also
struck out more often than anyone.

                  Anonymous

"Natural ability without education has more often attained
glory and virtue than education without natural ability.

                   Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC)

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be
understood.

                 Ralph Waldo Emerson.

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have
guided missiles and misguided men."

                 Martin Luther King Jr.

"It's really easy to complain. If you're not careful, then you
end up complaining about your whole life. Concentrating on the
good things is really good. Catch people doing good."

                 Lisa Williams

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/

Entertainment new york Stock market quotation