The one resolution, which was in my mind long before it
took the form of a resolution, is the key-note of my life. It
is this, always to regard as mere impertinences of fate the
handicaps which were placed upon my life almost at the
beginning. I resolved that they should not crush or dwarf
my soul, but rather be made to blossom, like Aaron's rod,
with flowers.

             Helen Keller

Let us move on, and step out boldly, though it be into the
night, and we can scarcely see the way.

                 Charles B. Newcomb

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/