"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." --Harvey Fierstein

If you'd enjoy this free daily inspiration, I encourage you to spread the word to family and friends that we may bring inspiration into the lives of many! If you are not on the list and this has been passed along to you, join us by sending an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ps.com

Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 11:06:00 AM
Subject: animal quotes

 Animals

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

"He is well behaved, senora," the old man said when he sold it to me. "He is not vulgar. He will never embarrass you." The parrot eyed me slyly and malevolently, like a wrongdoer who hears his lawyer praising him in court.

-- Gertrude Diamant, The Days of Ofelia (1942)

I like handling newborn animals. Fallen into life from an unmappable world, they are the ultimate immigrants, full of wonder and confusion. -- Diane Ackerman, The Moon by Whale Light (1991)

I had seen a herd of buffalo, one hundred and twenty-nine of them, come out of the morning mist under a copper sky, one by one, as if the dark and massive, iron-like animals with the mighty horizontally swung horns were not approaching, but were being created before my eyes and sent out as they were finished. -- Isak Dinesen, Out of Africa (1937)

""Please understand my friend, that where you find yourself tomorrow is a function of the positive decisions and actions you take today."  =Akin A. Awolaja

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
http://www.recipesrecipe.com/

Entertainment new york Stock market quotation