Truth in our ideas means their power to work.

            William James

Anyone can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend,
but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a
friend's success.

                    Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
                           Irish Dramatist and Poet

"What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in
the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is
what we do."

          John Ruskin

"This is courage...to bear unflinchingly what heaven
sends."

                Euripides

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/