These quotes were found on The Painter's Keys Community
www.painterskeys.com/quotations

Bad art is forgotten by the viewer in the amount of time that it takes
to look at something else. (David Dory)

Good art provokes emotion and thought. (David Dory)

Being an artist is the pinnacle of humanity. Mastering the ability to
speak to everyone through a universal medium, no matter from what
corner of the Earth, is an awesome responsibility. (David Dory)

Being an artist is not an occupation, but a lifestyle or a destiny.
(David Dory)

Every culture is defined by its artists. (David Dory)

The basic element of every culture is ART. (David Dory)

To Own a piece of work done by an Artist / is to possess one of their
facets / one of the windows of their life... (David Dory)

If you try to be something that you're not / when the Heat and
Pressure come to test you / you will be pulverized and burnt. (David Dory)

We can only be what we are! (David Dory)

Art is the one thing that speaks to everyone. Art transcends time and
ties us all together as the human race. (David Dory)

The omnistic art worlds of contemporary master David Dory