Classic Quotes by Ira Gershwin, US lyricist   "Deep, unspeakable suffering may
well be called a baptism, a regeneration, the initiation into a new state"

-------------------------

"A song without music is a lot like H2 without the O."

-------------------------

"One can be very happy without demanding that others agree with them."

-------------------------

"Old age adds to the respect due to virtue, but it takes nothing from the
contempt inspired by vice; it whitens only the hair."

"I got rhythm, I got music, I got my man - Who could ask for anything more?"

  Hugszz,MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli,SunniD...AKA...ELLY

  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.

           Chief Dan george