I hope these help Darlington:

"Remember, there are no mistakes, only lessons. Love yourself, trust your
choices, and everything is possible." <Cherie Carter-Scott>

“Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual
differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and
rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing
family.” <Virginia Satir>

"Nobody is ever old until the day that dreams are replaced by regrets... Some
people see mistakes as failure in life, whilst others see it as gaining
experience for handling what they will have to overcome tomorrow. Are you
preparing yourself for tomorrow or are you like the fool who wants only to
follow in the footsteps of another...Never to experience the greatness of
personal victory?" --- Jannie Putter

"People don't learn and grow from doing everything right the first time... we
only grow by making mistakes and learning from them. It's those who don't
acknowledge their mistakes who are bound to repeat them and do no learn and
grow. None of us are done making mistakes or overflowing with righteous wisdom.
Humility is the key." <Thomas Howard>

If we are to reach real peace in the world we shall have to begin with the
children and not by passing fruitless, idealistic resolutions, but by going
from love to love and peace to peace, until at last all the corners of the
world are covered with that peace and love for which the whole world hungers. -
Mohandas K. Gandhi

If you'd enjoy this free daily inspiration, I encourage you to spread the word
to family and friends that we may bring inspiration into the lives of many! If
you are not on the list and this has been passed along to you, join us by
sending an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]