Quotes

       Have a vision not clouded by fear.
       --Cherokee Proverb

       To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
       --Chinese Proverb

       Love me when I least deserve it, because that's
       when I really need it
       --Swedish Proverb

  Love can turn the cottage into a golden palace.
       --German Proverb

       He who begins many things finishes but a few.
       --Italian proverb

       He who is ashamed of asking is ashamed of
       learning.
       --Danish Proverb

   Wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her;
       happy are those who hold her tightly.
       --Proverbs 3:18

       All the days of the oppressed are wretched, but
       the cheerful heart has a continual feast.
       --Proverbs 15:15

 Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But
    today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of
    happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.
    Look well, therefore to this day.
    --Sanskrit Proverb

  Love me when I least deserve it, because that's
      when I really need it.
      --Swedish Proverb

      Love teaches even asses to dance.
      --French Proverb

      A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.
      --Chinese Proverb

      Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.
      --German Proverb

      Man is harder than iron, stronger than stone and
      more fragile than a rose
      --Turkish proverb

  It is not enough to aim, you must hit.
      --Italian proverb

      He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who
      does not ask remains a fool forever.
      --Chinese proverb

      First secure an independent income, then practice
      virtue.
      --Greek Proverb

  Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from a
      friend's forehead.
      --Chinese Proverb

      He that plants thorns must never expect to gather
      roses
      --English Proverb

      There is no need to fasten a bell to a fool
      --Danish Proverb

Talk doesn't cook rice.
      --Chinese proverb

      You've got to do your own growing, no matter how
      tall your grandfather was.
      --Irish Proverb

      If a man does only what is required of him, he is
      a slave  If a man does more than is required of
      him, he is a free man.
      --Chinese Proverb

  He spake well who said that graves are the
     footprints of angels.
  ---Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

  Elisi Eli,SunniD...AKA...ELLY

  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.

           Chief Dan george

http://www.freefind.com/find.html?id=7685396
http://h.webring.com/hub?ring=fquotes
http://www.toptenhumor.com/