The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human
being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind!
- William James
-----

Having the right attitude is one of the basics that success
requires. The combination of a sound personal philosophy and
a positive attitude about ourselves and the world around us
gives us an inner strength and a firm resolve that
influences all the other areas of our existence._Jim Rohn

Shah