So very much

You have so very much. There are people who love you.
There is a world of beauty and opportunity all around
you. You can think. You can act. You can make choices.
You can learn. You can grow. You have hopes and
dreams, and the ability to follow them.

You can make a true and lasting difference in the world
around you. You have a day full of life that's waiting to be
lived, right here and now. You have challenges which can
build your strength, and energy with which to meet them.

Life is far from perfect and yet completely abundant. The
fact that some of the details could be improved only
serves to show what a true blessing it is to be alive and
able to make things happen.

Ninety-five percent of what the wealthiest, most
successful people alive have, you have too. And that
other five percent is yours to create as you see fit.

                        Ralph S. Marston, Jr.

                Needs and worries

What if half the things you thought you needed, you
didn't really need at all? Imagine the freedom of letting
them go.

What if half the things that worry you so much were
really no cause for concern? Think of how much more
positive and productive you could be.

Some of your needs and your worries have some basis
in reality. Yet they can easily become blown far out of
proportion by your thinking.

You can choose to put them in their place. You can
choose to simply let them fall away and to put your
energy into those things that truly matter.

This is a great day to begin living with positive, creative
intention. This is a great day to go beyond the limitations
that your mind has previously convinced you to accept.

Open your eyes to the abundance that is yours. Focus
more energy on your best possibilities and bring your
own special joy to life.

                        Ralph S. Marston, Jr.

If I had my life to live over again, I would have made a
rule to read some poetry and listen to some music at
least once a week.

           Charles Darwin

If a man be gracious to strangers, it shows that he is a
citizen of the world, and his heart is no island, cut off
from other islands, but a continent that joins them.

            Francis Bacon

"Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you
must first see inside of you."

         Wally 'Famous' Amos

"I always wanted a happy ending... Now I've learned, the
hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories
don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and
making the best of it without knowing what's going to
happen next. Delicious ambiguity."

        Gilda Radner

http://quotes.wordpress.com/