Excellence is an art won by training and habituation.
We do not act rightly because we have virtue or
excellence, but rather we have those because we have
acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
then, is not an act but a habit.

           Aristotle

Some day, in years to come, you will be wrestling with
the great temptation, or trembling under the great sorrow
of your life. But the real struggle is here, now, in these
quiet weeks. Now it is being decided whether, in the day
of your supreme sorrow or temptation, you shall
miserably fail or gloriously conquer. Character cannot be
made except by a steady, long continued process.

            Phillips Brooks (1835-1893)
                 American Bishop

Man sees first his failure or success, his joy or sorrow,
before it swings into visibility from the scenes set in his
own imagination. Life is a game of boomerangs, be careful
of your thoughts, they will come back to you!

Live.com page.
http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701