When we are mindful of every nuance of our natural
world, we finally get the picture: that we are only given
one dazzling moment of life here on Earth, and we must
stand before that reality both humbled and elevated,
subject to every law of our universe and grateful for
our brief but intrinsic participation with it. (From her
biography of naturalist Eustace Conway.)

          Elizabeth Gilbert

Never speak of yourself to others; make them talk about
themselves instead: therein lies the whole art of pleasing.

           J.E de Goncourt

Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of an unlived life.

http://www.xanga.com/wbaustin/
http://www.quotationring.com/famousquotes/
http://www.freefind.com/find.html?id=80898518