Unswerving loyalty to duty, constant devotion to truth,
and a clear conscience will overcome every
discouragement and surely lead the way to usefulness
and high achievement.

                Grover Cleveland

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly,
acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all
I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand
thing.

           Agatha Christie

To get the best out of a man go to what is best in him.

    Daniel Considine

A friend is one before whom I may think aloud.

    Ralph Waldo Emerson