Classic Quotes by Isak Dinesen (1885-1962) Danish writer   Difficult times have
helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful
life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are
of no importance whatsoever.

---------------

God made the world round so we would never be able to see too far down the
road.

---------------

I don't believe in evil, I believe only in horror. In nature there is no evil,
only an abundance of horror: the plagues and the blights and the ants and the
maggots.

---------------

I think it will be truly glorious when women become real people and have the
whole world open to them.

---------------

In the Ngong Forest I have also seen, on a narrow path through thick growth, in
the middle of a very hot day, the Giant Forest Hog, a rare person to meet.

---------------

Love, with very young people, is a heartless business. We drink at that age
from thirst, or to get drunk; it is only later in life that we occupy ourselves
with the individuality of our wine.

---------------

Man reaches the highest point of lovableness at 12 to 17 - to get it back, in a
second flowering, at the age of 70 to 90.

---------------

The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea.

When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible,
if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will
finish itself.

  Mistyleaf,Elisi Eli, SunniD
  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
      Chief Dan george