“Oh, you young ladies just don’t have the patience and that’s all you need.
When I was in my teens, everything was laid out exactly how it was supposed to
happen and we just had to go day by day and wait. You got up, went to school,
came home, helped with chores, did your schoolwork, ate dinner, and went to
bed. That’s what I focused on every day, and if I had one ounce of free time
for any boy to come visit, I had to wait for him to get permission from his
father, finish his chores, and walk two or three miles to my front porch.” She
laughed. “By then, it was time to prepare for the next day and go to bed. But
everything we did took time. That’s just something you all seem to think you
don’t have enough of.”
                “We don’t,” I protested. “It seems like when I get home, I have
just enough time to eat, go over the work I bring home, and take a bath.”
                “That’s in your head. The best thing about being young is that
time is on your side, but it’s only on your side for a little while. Don’t
spend it all doing needless things and rushing through. You got fast food,
remote controls, next-day service, and a ton of other devices that make you
feel rushed, but you can’t fall for that. When all is said and done, it will be
about what you gave and what you built from a human standpoint, not how many
hours you put in or how many times you came back late from lunch.”

                --Camika Spencer; dialogue between two older and younger
females in the book, “Cubicles”

The world you want to live in and that you need to live in, needs you to create
it - it needs your input. The world needs to hear what you have to say. The
last word has not been spoken...the last word has not been spoken. ~Beah
Richards

If you'd enjoy this free daily inspiration, I encourage you to spread the word
to family and friends so that we may bring inspiration into the lives of many!
If you are not on the list and this has been passed along to you, join us by
sending an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/