Fear not your enemies, for they can only kill you.
Fear not your friends, for they can only betray you.
Fear only the indifferent who allow the killers and betrayers to walk safely on
Earth.
--Author Unknown

"A child becomes an adult when he realizes that he has a right not only to be
right but also to be wrong." (Thomas Szasz)

 Electronic communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone
who with thier soul encourages another person to be brave and true. (Charles
Dickens)

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a
Good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak
A few reasonable words."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"A great way to lose weight is to eat naked in front of a mirror. Resturants
will almost always throw you out before you can eat too much." <Frank Varano>

"Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed." ~ Michael
Pritchard

The only thing that stands between you
And what you want from life
Is simply the will to pursue it
And the faith to believe it is possible.

Author Unknown

If you'd enjoy this free daily inspiration, I encourage you to spread the word
to family and friends so that we may bring inspiration into the lives of many!
If you are not on the list and this has been passed along to you, join us by
sending an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]