The work an unknown good man has done is like a vein of
water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the
ground green.

         Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)
            Scottish Writer

My centre is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation
excellent. I shall attack.

           Marshall Ferdinand Foch (1851-1929)
              supreme commander of allied forces in 1918.

"There is no law of progress. Our future is in our own
hands, to make or to mar. It will be an uphill fight to the end,
and would we have it otherwise? Let no one suppose that
evolution will ever exempt us from struggles. 'You forget,'
said the Devil, with a chuckle, 'that I have been evolving
too.'"

         William Ralph Inge

It’s the Windows Live™ Hotmail® you love — on your phone!
http://www.windowsmobile.com/hotmailmobile?ocid=MobileHMTagline_2

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/