Classic Quotes by Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach (1830-1916) Austrian writer   Even
a stopped clock is right twice a day.

------------------------

Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.

------------------------

You will stay young as long as you learn, form new habits and don't mind being
contradicted.

------------------------

They understand but a little who understand only what can be explained.

------------------------

In youth we learn; in age we understand.

So soon as a fashion is universal, it is out of date.

We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first strike.

    ELLY,MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli& SunniD

  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
      Chief Dan george