Classic Quotes by Linda Eastman McCartney (1942-1998) US photographer   I don't
like being told what to do.

------------------------

I don't need a lot of money. Simplicity is the answer for me.

------------------------

I think hard drugs are disgusting. But I must say, I think marijuana is pretty
lightweight.

------------------------

If slaughterhouses had glass walls the whole world would be vegetarian.

    ELLY,MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli& SunniD

  May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears,
And, above all, may silence make you strong.
      Chief Dan george

  Nothing is too wonderful to be true if it be consistent with the laws of
nature.
  Michael Faraday (1791-1867) English scientist