Classic Quotes by Alice Childress (1920-1994) US writer   Some feminists feel
that a woman should never be wrong. We have a right to be wrong.

------------------------

Like snowflakes, the human pattern is never cast twice. We are uncommonly and
marvelously intricate in thought and action, our problems are most complex and,
too often, silently borne.

------------------------

I continue to create because writing is a labor of love and also an act of
defiance, a way to light a candle in a gale wind: "In the beginning was the
Word, and the Word was God, and the Word was God.

------------------------

It becomes almost second nature to be on guard against the creative pattern of
our own thought.

The twisted circumstances under which we live is grist for the writing mill,
the loving, hating and discovering, finding new handles for old pitchers...

Who wants to live with one foot in hell just for the sake of nostalgia? Our
time is forever now!

   ELLY,MistyLeaf,Elisi Eli& SunniD
  Nothing is too wonderful to be true if it be consistent with the laws of
nature.
  Michael Faraday (1791-1867) English scientist