Classic Quotes by e. e. cummings (1894-1962) u. s. poet   A wind has blown the
rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand.
I think, I too, have known autumn too long.

------------------------

America makes prodigious mistakes, America has colossal faults, but one thing
cannot be denied: America is always on the move. She may be going to Hell, of
course, but at least she isn't standing still.

------------------------

Be of love a little more careful than of anything.

Humanity I love you because when you're hard up you pawn your intelligence to
buy a drink.

I imagine that yes is the only living thing.

I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of
trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which
is infinite, which is yes.