Each of my days are miracles. I won't waste my day; I
won't throw away a miracle.

           Kelley Vickstrom

Progress in every age results only from the fact that there
are some men and women who refuse to believe that what
they know to be right cannot be done.

        Russell W. Davenport

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

          Carl Bard

There are two kinds of people that fail, those that believe
that failing doesn’t matter and those that believe that
succeeding is everything.

http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://famouspeople.wordpress.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/