Success is the ability to go from failure to failure , without
losing enthusiasm.

            WINSTON CHURCHILL

"Cherish your own emotions and never undervalue them."

        Robert Henri

"If you observe a really happy man, you will find... that he
is happy in the course of living life twenty-four crowded
hours each day."

        W. Beran Wolfe

"Never does the human soul appear so strong and noble as
when it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury."

      Edward Chapin

"The moment of victory is much too short to live for that
and nothing else."

        Martina Navratilova

"The most important thing is to be whatever you are
without shame."

      Rod Steiger

"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and
take without forgetting."

        Princess Elizabeth Asquith Bibesco

"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."

           David Viscott

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more
than our abilities."

        J. K. Rowling