...it may fairly be doubted if any political tyranny ever imposed on its
people such a fear, such a longing for freedom, such a paralysis of the
spirit, as disease.  I doubt if the average Englishman felt himself as much
oppressed by Charles I as by the plague; or if any colonial American was as
much in dread of taxation without representation as of smallpox.  And it may
reasonably be contended that Walter Reed and William Crawford Gorgas brought
to man freedom in a more happy sense and in a larger measure than any
military or political leader.
~Mark Sullivan~

Hunter becomes the hunted when fear takes over.
-Rosie Cash