"Fidelity to commitment in the face of doubts and fears is a
very spiritual thing."

     Real Live Preacher

"You may delay, but time will not."

      Benjamin Franklin

"Why comes temptation, but for man to meet and master
and crouch beneath his foot, and so be pedestaled in
triumph?"

      Robert Browning

"To do anything truly worth doing, I must not stand back
shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in
with gusto and scramble through as well as I can."

       Og Mandino

Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a
kind of order that sets me free to fly.

       Julie Andrews

It is better to look like a fool than to prove that you are one.

       Unknown

Be courageous to face any sort of problem as early as
possible. It is like a small flame. If you try, you can stop it
easily. If you don’t, it will be bigger day by day and burn
everything.

       Unknown

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional