Anger is a prelude to courage.

         Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)

Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch
and greet each other.

         Rainer Maria Rilke

I am thankful for small mercies. I compared notes with one
of my friends who expects everything of the universe, and
is disappointed when anything is less than the best, and I
found that I begin at the other extreme, expecting nothing,
and am always full of thanks for moderate goods.

         Ralph Waldo Emerson

That only which we have within, can we see without. If we
meet no Gods, it is because we harbor none. If there is a
grandeur in you, you will find grandeur in porters and
sweeps.

          Ralph Waldo Emerson