He guest-starred on this week's episode of SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE'S THE
LOST WORLD.  I didn't catch the title of the episode, but Tribune (the
Lizard guy, played by Jerome Ehlers) returns and takes the Challenger
Expedition back to the capitol of the Empire.  I believe Pygram may have
played two roles.  The first was captain of the royal guard and the second
was as a sort of pseudo-scientist, but I may be mistaken.

I think it's interesting that an actor who didn't have much taste for
science fiction has made his mark by establishing himself as Farscape's
best villain and then crossing over to THE LOST WORLD.

WGN may show this episode again on Sunday morning or later in the
week.  It's a pretty good one.  Just about any episode with Ehlers is
good.  He plays evil lizards SO well.

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/