Just got this from an email newsletter:

Farscape kicks off new season of SciFi Channel
A Farscape special on March 16 at 8 pm kicks off the third season of the
show and launches a new programming schedule. The special will be followed
by the third-season premier of Farscape at 9 and the seventh-season
premiere of The Outer Limits at 10. On March 23, The Invisible Man joins
the Friday night lineup at 8 pm with The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne
moving to Saturdays at 10 pm. First Wave will also move to Saturdays at 9
beginning March 24 and Black Scorpion will air at 11 pm. Lexx in the
meantime, has it's season premiere set for July 28 at 10 pms (Saturdays).
First Wave's future is uncertain, dependent on ratings for the newly begun
3rd season.

I am assuming the times are all for the Eastern Time Zone.  No info on UK
debut.

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/