Since SciFi Channel viewers will get to see the third season start this
Friday, I'd like to remind everyone to use spoiler space.  I don't know
when the UK fans will get to see the third season (third series in UK
idiom) begin.

Spoilers are okay on this list provided they indicate spoilage in the
subject line and include at least 12 blank lines as spoiler space (some
people prefer 20 lines).

If you followup to a spoiler, please remember to include spoiler space.

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/