Darling friends,

Farscape needs your help urgently and desperately!

Farscape has been cancelled by the Sci-Fi Channel, NO MORE SEASONS,
and David Kemper has asked us ALL to help, we need you to storm USA
Networks with calls and letters. (NOT emails, they don't work under
these circumstances.)

We have only till next Wednesday Sept 11th before the sets will start
to be destroyed.. My beloved Pilot has already been dissmantled and
put in a box!!!!!!! They are about to film the last week of the last
ep of season 4 next week, so PLEASE hurry!!!!!

Send urgent letters requesting a season 5 to:

USA USA NETWORKS
SCIFI CHANNEL AUDIENCE SERVICES
1230 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS, F115
NEW YORK, NY  10020-1513

The Scifi Channel: Rockefeller Center
PO BOX 331 - NY, NY 10185

AND CALL
 212-413-5000
OR 212-413-5821
OR 212-413-5577
EMAIL [EMAIL PROTECTED]
EMAIL [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I pray that our plea is heard. Write as many times as you can, get
everyone you know to call and write..

Your friend, sad and confused,

Luv ya

Ginny XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PS: Im still having site problems, sorry none of you received the
Sept newsletter supposedly sent out 3 weeks ago. A copy of it is
onsite under "Newsletters". Please ask everyone you know to re
register as I have lost addys.. One day soon I will have a secure
site...

** Meditation 7pm PACIFIC time every Monday, not Central time as I
listed! Woops.. My mistake..

PLEASE HELP GET FARSCAPE BACK FOR A 5TH SEASON!!!!!!!!!!

Pop over to a marvellous "Save Farscape" site:
http://farscape.wdsection.com

Virginia Hey
www.virginiahey.com
Heywire Ideas
"See the beauty and hold it in your eyes no matter what!"