Hi there:
A guy asked me if it is possible to type Farsi in Mozilla. He told me that he
wants to write some of his letters in Farsi using Mozilla. I told him as far
as I know, Farsi support in Mozilla is not complete yet and one can only
partially type Farsi in Mozilla. However I was not sure of the answer, so I
decided to ask the group.
Is there anyway to type Farsi in Moziila? Any patches or tweaks? On my RedHat
Linux 7.3, Though the keyboard layout and everything els is correct (I am
able to type Farsi on some programs like kword,) I am not able to type Farsi
in Mozilla. This guy has got SuSe Linux 8.0 and Windows 2000 installed on his
compueter.

Cheers
--
FarsiKDE on GNU/Linux