Dear Behdad
I am sorry to hear you have received my email 5 times.
This has happened due to some reasons which led to it
and it was not wanted and not on purpose. So I
apologize.
The reason I chose to post to these lists is because I
beleived they concerned anything to do with
Farsi/Persian stuff and I consider this work to be
related to farsi/persian and hope I can continue
posting reasonably. and for the reason I am releasing
builds is to get feedback about translations and if I
need to change anything. I have said in all the mails
that this is BETA. In future I will try to mention the
actual number of translations done as to not mislead
anyone.
THNX
Mohsen

http://mailplus.yahoo.com