Extremely off-topic!
Well, you shouldn't reserve a new domain eachtime someone registers. All you have to
do is remember the name (in a database perhaps?)
and make sure your server returns pages for that user when access is requested to that
user's page.

Masoud
PS: I am assuming you know a little bit of HTTP and php, otherwise don't bother
writing a blogger!