Does anyone have any ideas about my FaustLive build problem?

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trying to install Faustlive on linux Fedora 19 xfce toward creating
some simple LADSPA plugins.

I started by:

git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/faudiostream/faustlive
faudiostream-faustlive

I installed several supporting packages (mostly rpm's via yum).

I issued "make" from the Linux subdirectory, which failed at:

No such file or directory
 #include "faust/llvm-dsp.h"

So there is some supporting package that I have not installed (I suspect
"libfaust (from branch faust2)"), but I haven't been able to find
newbie-level instructions for what to do next.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Wayne