Hey Olav,

Just giving a quick look at faust2au (which is a script), it looks like it
has -debug flag that you can use and that will prevent the xcode project
from being erased after compilation was successful, just give it a try:

faust2au -debug yourFaustCode.dsp

As Julius mentioned, the AU Faust architecture needs some reworking,
especially if you're making a synth. I actually started updating some files
last week-end (I didn't push the changes though) to make it compatible with
the new Faust polyphony system, but I didn't have time to finish it
unfortunately (and I don't think I'll have time to work on this at least
until mid August)...

Cheers,

Romain

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 7:55 AM, Lervik Olav <olav.ler...@zhdk.ch> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I am using faust2au and was wondering. Is there an easy way to generate an
> Xcode-Project (with all folders etc) from a faustcode? or would I just make
> a .cpp-file out of my faust-code and paste it in somewhere in a copy of the
> Xcode-Project Folder from the Architecturefolder? Sorry if this is a stupid
> question. I am quite new to all of this.
>
> Thank you
>
> olav
>

> —
> —
> Zürcher Hochschule der Künste
> Zurich University of the Arts
> —
> Olav Lervik
> ICST - Institute for Computer Music and Sound Technology
>
> Toni-Areal, Pfingstweidstr. 96, Postfach, CH-8031 Zürich
> Mobil: +41 (0) 76 572 19 28
> olav.ler...@zhdk.ch
> —
> www.zhdk.ch / www.zhdk.ch/ftm