Whilst I'm sure you could do some kind of granulation in Faust , It's not
particularly well suited to the task because it doesn't have  functionality
for scheduling.  For example doing polyphony in  Faust requires a special
C++ architecture file to handle the different voices.  Granular synthesis
 also involves multiple "voices" but potentially with very high voice
counts.  I can imagine the scenario where you might use Faust to implement
the DSP for a specific grain,  with the C++ code triggering the grains.