Hi there,
are there any features/metadata to customize the bargraph-widget? I learned that there is a nice layout when using [unit:dB] but it would be nice if it could be customized more. For example I would like to remove the level-text-box that is always present with the vbargraph, change font-size or would like to align bargraph display and name. It would also be nice if the db-scale that is displayed within the bargraph could be moved to the right side outside the bargraph and that the ticks of the scale could be adjusted to the actual size of the bargraph.

Thank for the help
Paul Hoffmann