I don't have a problem under linux with SC 3.8 and online compilation.
Sébastien

Le 24/02/2017 à 08:33, Stéphane Letz a écrit :
A crashing issue has been fixed 2 months ago
(https://github.com/grame-cncm/faust/commit/073a90e1ad5a21b32c80244e07b44e05b3fde3c7
 and some other just before) and at that time I was able to test working Ugens
on OS X.

On which platform does it occur? I hope some other SC users here can then help…

Stéphane