Hello

I have a simple program inspired by the reference guide:
```
process = library("music.lib").noise*0.1*hslider("level[osc:/1/fader1 0 1]",0 ,0 , 100, 0.01);
```

The metadata says that the value of /1/fader1 should go from 0 to 1.

But when dumping the OSC messages, I see that the messages sent from the application go from
/1/fader1 f 0.000000
/0x00/level f 0.000000

/1/fader1 f 100.000000
/0x00/level f 100.000000

However, if I use

oscsend localhost 5510 /1/fader1 f 0.5

the range is honored.

I think that there should be no inconsistency between the messages sent and received, and that the values sent should be within the range too.
What do you think?