Hi Stephane,

Both problems are solved for me now.

The online editor just started working when I tried it recently without
doing anything special on my part. I wonder if the website was updated in
the meantime...

Regarding generating the SVG diagrams using the faust compiler: I realized
the diagrams are generated in the directory where the Faust source code is,
rather then the current working directory (by default, unless -O option is
given). As mentioned in my original question, I expected the diagrams to be
generated in the current working directory. That is what I usually expect
from command line tools.

Unfortunately, the default output directory for diagrams is not mentioned
in the tutorial [1], and neither in the text printed when executing "faust
-h". I would recommend adding a note at both these places (and possibly
elsewhere). Also, personally, I would prefer to see the behavior changed so
the default output directory is the current working directory.

[1] http://www.grame.fr/ressources/publications/faust_tutorial.pdf

Anyway, thanks for your awesome work on Faust,

Jakob