Hi all,

This is very exciting to me, since I've been looking for a way to integrate the pitchtracker of https://magnetophon.github.io/VoiceOfFaust/ into the binary, instead of using an external pd patch.
So many thanks to Nicolas for writing it!
Is it open source? What license?

Julius's solution didn't work for me, but this at least compiles and runs:
i = +(1) ~_ :min(1e9):max(0);

Unfortunately it doesn't track the pitch here.
I connected an oscillator but the bargraph stays at 0.

Also, I don't understand any of the algorithm, but shouldn't "i" get reset at some point, so it doesn't run into the min clause? That would happen after 1e9/48000/60/60 = almost 6 hours at 48k SR, right?

Cheers,
Bart

Julius Smith <julius.sm...@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Nicolas,

It looks like you are asking for unbounded correlation lags. Try limiting
it with something like   i = min(1e8,+(1)) ~_ ;

- Julius

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 11:56 PM Nicolas Gravillon <gravil...@gmail.com>