Hi Flo and thank you for your proposal !

To be clearer in my request, I do not propose to the community to make a translation, but only to correct my English. If several contributors are interested, I will do the translation.

Technically before using the minimal bootstrap way, I was interested by joomla, wordpress, vue.cli and I stopped this research at Symfony.

I didn't know about the technical solutions you propose, I have computer skills deficiencies and this may be the reason why I don't see the benefits of your proposal.

For me, the interest of this guide is to be in html. The reader can listen directly to musical examples. The reader can experiment the parameters of a synthesizer directly in his browser. In addition, there are many books (paper and digital) which treat synthesis from a historical, technical, technological point of view.

Consequently, I don't see the point of using Markdown to generate html. Of course, I use FAUST to generate JavaScript, but the advantage of this extra step is the FAUST library (_:si.smoo, instruments, FXs, examples, etc.).

If I missed something on your technical proposal, I'm looking forward to your argumentation ^^

Thanks,

Sébastien