It seems that for whatever reason, your gcc compiler version does not support
the native CPI architecture (tigerlake in your case).

The faust2supercollider script uses the CXXFLAGS variable here:

https://github.com/grame-cncm/faust/blob/master-dev/tools/faust2appls/faust2supercollider#L20

And this CXXFLAGS variable is defined  in the faustoptflags script here  :
https://github.com/grame-cncm/faust/blob/master-dev/tools/faust2appls/faustoptflags#L22

By default -march=native  is used and « native » would mean tigerlake on your
machine.

So in faust2supercollider script line 20,

-  try to change for this line (so using the « generic »  compilation mode
instead of «native » ) CXXFLAGS+=" $MYGCCFLAGSGENERIC"  # So that additional
CXXFLAGS can be used

- re-install («  sudo make install »  in Faust main folder)

- then try faust2supercollider again.

Stéphane