Hi Muziker,

You can display a product of sliders in a bargraph and route the number out
as a signal, but to set another slider will require an external connection
via the architecture file or MIDI/OSC, etc.

Cheers,
- Julius

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 11:58 PM Muziker Mammoth <muzikermamm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> To be clearer, I would like to get hslider A to do some calculations and
set the level of hslider B, and between each other as well. Also is there
somekind of indicator widget, where lets say the result of
hslider("multiplier",0,1,1,0.1)*hslider("scale",0,1,1,0.1) can be stored
and displayed?

> On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 1:12 PM Muziker Mammoth <muzikermamm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I want to have a main hslider (main) that does some calculation and sets
two other hsliders ( A & B ). The user is able to use either A or B as a
variable to some other function, but when main is used, it will affect A &
B. Is there an example of how this can be achieved?

"Anybody who knows all about nothing knows everything" -- Leonard Susskind