Hi everyone,

After successfully following Faust & JUCE tutorial here
<https://faustdoc.grame.fr/workshops/2020-04-10-faust-juce/> I tried to
combine the monophonic synth and audio effect plugin of that example into a
single project. I did this by integrating the two Faust DSP objects into
their own separate .h and .cpp files and calling them in the process block.
While I was able to generate sound with the monophonic synth, the audio
effect doesn't seem to do anything. Does anybody have any ideas on what
might be going wrong?

I have uploaded the project in the following github repository
(https://github.com/Ulysses3k/BasicGenerator
) <https://github.com/Ulysses3k/BasicGenerator>. Make sure to clone the
"effect" branch. The "FaustEffect.h" file is the exact same one I used in
the tutorial and I can confirm that it works fine when following the
tutorial, so the problem is likely to be with the JUCE project not the
generated code.

Many Thanks,

Costas