Hi again,

Radium 7.1.68 has just been released. Faust has been upgraded to
2.54.9 in that release, and LLVM has been upgraded to V15.

Radium is a DAW with an incorporated Faust development instrument ("FaustDev").

The FaustDev instrument includes a text editor, and Audio, GUI, error
messages, and a visual representation of the audio graph are all
updated in realtime while writing code.

Radium is available for Linux/Windows/MacOS.

Homepage: http://users.notam02.no/~kjetism/radium/
Old screenshots:
http://users.notam02.no/~kjetism/radium/pictures/radium_5_9_53_faust.png
https://users.notam02.no/~kjetism/radium/pictures/radium_faustdev_5_9_60.png
Old video demonstrating the FaustDev instrument:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJm9Lox1WFA